10X Effective Homeopathy Medicine for Parkinson’s Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?
Parkinson’s disease is a condition that belongs to movement disorders. It results due to decreased stimulation of the motor nervous system. It may happen due to insufficient formation of the dopamine. It is a chemical that sends signals to coordinate the muscle movements. It is a chronic and a progressive disorder. It is a disorder that mainly affects the nerve cells that control the muscle movement.
Symptoms of Parkinson’s disease
Symptoms of Parkinson’s disease occur gradually. People suffering from PD may experience mild tremors, their handwriting becomes slow and looks cramped, they lose track while talking, feel tired, depressed, weak and irritable.
With the progression of the disease, the tremors become more intense and may interfere with the daily activities of the person. Their hands and legs start shaking and they are not able to hold the things properly.
People suffering from PD may also develop a tendency to lean forward. The rate of progression differs from a person to person. As the disease progresses it may affect the different parts of the body.
Treatment of Parkinson’s Disease
The conventional treatment for the Parkinson’s Disease includes carbidopa-levodopa, Pramipexole, Tolcapone, etc. These medicines cause many side effects such as nausea, vomiting, restlessness, drowsiness and reduced blood pressure.
Homeopathy and 10x effective homeopathic remedies
Homeopathy is a system that includes the use of bioenergetic impressions of intended organs, tissues and secretions that work on the principle of like cures like to coax the body into functioning optimally.
Some of the important homeopathic ingredients traditionally used in Parkinson’s disease are:
- Anacardium Orientale: It is traditionally believed to be an excellent homeopathic therapy that helps to support the normal function of the nervous system. It increases the blood supply.
- Convallaria Majalis: It is traditionally believed to support the mental health naturally.
- Colchicum Autumnale: It is traditionally believed to boost up energy and supports the optimum functioning of the nervous and motor system.
- Nux Moschata: It is traditionally believed to support the brain, when concerned with weak memory.
- Ambra Grisea: It is traditionally believed to benefit the normal structure and functions of the brain and Central nervous system.
- Baryta Carbonica: It is traditionally believed to support the function of motor nervous system and helps in normal movement of the body parts.
- Agaricus Muscarius: It is traditionally believed to be a useful homeopathic remedy that supports the nervous system.
- Zincum Metallicum: It is a homeopathic remedy traditionally believed to support major spinal nerves and tissues
- Natrum Muriaticum: It boosts up the energy and supports mental health.
- Avena Sativa: It is traditionally believed to support the spinal nerves and also enhances the function of the motor nervous system.
If you want to try the natural therapies for Parkinson’s disease, you may visit at www.biogetica.com. Biogetica combines different homeopathic ingredients in a kit that helps in managing the root cause of the problem. The kit such as Optimal Kit with Homeopathic Dopamine Formula combines homeopathic ingredients, herbal extracts, and nutritional supplements to support your nervous system and optimize mental health. You may click at https://www.biogetica.com/is-there-any-treatment-to-cure-parkinsons-disease-symptoms.
Dr Ritu Sandhu, B.H.M.S., Homeopath, and NASH member graduated From Chandigarh Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, INDIA is a licensed Homeopathy practitioner since the last seventeen years. She writes on health-related topics to share her cumulative experience. Her mission is to uphold the time-honored values of compassion and humanity when caring for patients.