Quelle est la chlamydia?
Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the Chlamydia trachomatis bacteria. It may be asymptomatic or show symptoms like genital inflammation and discharge, pelvic pain and fever. Untreated chlamydiasis may lead to pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) and infertility.
Following a healthy diet with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables loaded with essential nutrients can help strengthen the immunity and enable your body to overcome the infection a lot more effectively.
CHLAMYDIA DIET RECOMMENDATIONS
Régime alimentaire pour la chlamydia
Early detection & treatment is extremely important to prevent long term complications of Chlamydia. There is no food that can prevent Chlamydia, but following certain food restrictions can help fight the infection better.
We are providing the necessary food recommendations for Chlamydia.
- Include more green leafy vegetables like spinach, coriander, freshly prepared wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa grass etc…
- L'augmentation de la consommation d'aliments alcalins est très bénéfique.
- Mangez des aliments riches en fibres alimentaires tels que les grains entiers, les haricots, les noix et les graines.
Aliments à consommation modérée:
Reduce your intake of non-vegetarian food as these are acidic in nature – food such as fish, chicken, red meat, full fat dairy products, cheese, butter, ghee, preserved/canned food.
Aliments à éviter:
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco, and other abusive substances that may compromise your immunity.
- Fermented food, acidic, salty and canned food- like pickles, ketchup, mayonnaise.
- Avoid high protein food like – meat, eggs, fish, chicken, black gram, pulses etc.
- Avoid drinking water immediately after eating food.
Dr Khyati Dave is a licensed Homeopathy Physician and Nutritional Consultant. With Biogetica, she has witnessed many patients, who had otherwise given up hope, heal faster supplemented by our natural methods. She considers consulting Biogetica patients her primary responsibility and honour. She often writes about nutrition, natural treatment methods and diet. Her mission is to apply her medical talents to help each patient heal faster and do her best to give the immunity of patients with so called ‘incurable’ diseases a fighting chance.