Is There A Natural Way To Potentially Treat Herpes?
Living with herpes? Finding out you have herpes can be tough, but it’s not the end of the world. Millions of people living with herpes have great lives. Read on to know what are the natural ways to potentially treat herpes.
Herpes simplex is a viral infection caused by one of the variants of HSV virus-like HSV1 and HSV2. When there is an outbreak of such a virus, it forms cold sores on genitals and mouth along the nerve pathways. It affects both men and women. Herpes simplex is generally sexually transmitted but can also be transmitted to child from mother. Herpes simplex is the second most common viral infection among the humans. Shingles is caused by Varicella zoster virus, which also affects both men and women. To know more about this infection you can get a free doctor consultation at https://www.biogetica.com/is-herpes-treatment-a-herpes-cure#herpes-symptoms
The herpes simplex viral infection is a contagious infection which can be transmitted from person to person through direct contact. The causes of HSV 1 and HSV 2 are as follows:
HSV1 – The infection can be transmitted by:
- Sharing common utensils or objects.
- Sharing cosmetics like lip balm.
HSV 2 – the infection can be transmitted through sexual contact with the person who contracted HSV 2. Other risks factors include are as follows:
- Having multiple sex partners.
- Existing sexual infections.
- Weak immune system.
- Having sex at an early age.
Some of the symptoms of Herpes simplex viral infection are as follows:
- Blistering sores on or near the mouth and genitals (both in men and women).
- In the case of genital herpes, there is pain during urination.
- Itching in the genital areas and around the sores.
- Body soreness.
- Loss of appetite.
- Swollen lymph nodes.
If you see or experience any of the above symptoms, you can consult one of our doctors for free at www.biogetica.com
Natural remedies for Herpes include the combination of Resonance Homeopathy, Ayurveda and dietary supplements. All these natural supplements are traditionally believed to not only work at the physiological level to ease the symptoms but also work on an immunological level to strengthen the immune system. These natural remedies are believed to work as immunomodulators enabling the body’s defense systems to fight back and bring life to normalcy.
To know more about our trendsetting Herpes products you can consult one of our doctors at https://www.biogetica.com/is-herpes-treatment-a-herpes-cure#herpes-treatment
Here are some of the natural ingredients that may help you with Herpes:
- Hypericum Mysorense – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to boosts the immune function of our body. Hyperisince is a unique combination of various herbs including the now famous Hypericum mysorense and Hypericum hookerianum; Hyperisince has patent number “808/MUM/2013” published for it. 
- Ashwagandha – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to support the body’s nerve-calming process. 
- Haritaki – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to combat mental and physical fatigue. 
- Sabadilla – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to boost the immune system. 
- Sarsaparilla – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to boost the immune system. 
- Rhus tox – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to help to increase your immunity. 
Hyperisince is a formula containing a synergistic blend of herbs that boosts immunity, alkalizes the body and enables the transport of the essential agents into the cells. Hyperisince is a combination of herbs like Hypericum Mysorense and Hypericum Hookerianum. Hyperisibce has the patent number “808/MUM/2013” published for it. It is made in India as an Ayurvedic herbal supplement in a GMP WHO accredited facility. The ingredients present in this formula are believed to boost the immune function of the body. They are also shown to support the body’s natural nerve-calming processes.
This formula containing the herb Hypericum Mysorense made international headlines across the world when the study on it and HSV got published in peer-reviewed medical journals. Page 28 of this which is even in the US library of medicine states, “Our results showed that H. mysorense and H. hookerianum suppressed HSV-1 infection”. Biogetica has various patents on its Hyperisince formula which synergistically combines Hypericum Mysorense with other herbs. A recent study published in the peer reviewed, “International Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Pharmacy”, has shown that Hyperisince reduces: Nerve pain, the healing time of herpes outbreaks to 1-3 days, and the likelihood of future outbreaks.
Over 76% of patients reported relief and over 80% of patients that took Hyperisince for 4 months or more never had another outbreak. These results are truly groundbreaking. A majority of patients rated Hyperisince 10 out of 10 and reported that the cold sore healing time and pain were lesser with Hyperisince than previously tried treatments such as Acyclovir.
For more details & information on the same you can visit https://www.biogetica.com/hyperisince-30-tablets.html
Diet helps to detoxify the blood and lymph, remove the toxins and balance your body, helping to rejuvenate the damaged tissues. This reduces the burning, inflammation and tingling sensation. Finally, certain diet and lifestyle modifications are recommended in herpes infections which can help to ease the symptoms. They are as follows:
- Eat fresh vegetables like bitter gourd, beetroot, amaranth, cucumber, cabbage, carrot, drumsticks, asparagus, yellow melon and beans.
- Eat fresh fruits like banana, watermelon, blackberry, coconut, sugarcane, avocado, mulberry, pears, figs, walnut, dates, etc.
- Non-vegetarian food like fish, chicken and turkey are found to be beneficial in herpes.
- Avoid processed, canned foods.
- Avoid cheese, curd and milk.
- Avoid smoking, caffeinated drinks, tobacco and alcoholic drinks.
- Make sure, you get a good night’s for at least 7 to 8 hours.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, fire and wind.
- Regular exercise for about 30 minutes is advisable.
Natural remedies for Herpes are a combination of Homeopathic formulations, Ayurvedic herbs, and dietary supplements. These natural supplements with an improved lifestyle and adequate diet can help to address all the aspects of Herpes infections and related issues. Biogetica combines all these natural remedies to target the herpes infection from its root cause so that the effects will last for a long period of time. All the Biogetica products are strongly backed with clinical data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and are supported by modern research and trials.
If you want to know natural, safe, and effective natural remedies for managing herpes, you can consult one of our doctors for free, please click on https://www.biogetica.com/is-herpes-treatment-a-herpes-cure#herpes-treatment or www.biogetica.com