Terrific Foods To Help Relieve The Stress
What Is Stress?
Stress is the reaction of the body to any kind of change that needs an adjustment or a response. The body reacts to these changes with physical, mental and emotional responses. Stress can also be said to be as a disruption of homeostasis in the human body by physical or psychological stimuli. In such a case, the situation acts like a stressor agent and our body sees it as a threat to it. The body starts preparing for the fight or flight response. The sympathetic nervous system gets stimulated and stress hormones like cortisone and adrenaline are released. This in turn increases the blood flow and increases blood pressure and prepares the body to react to the situation. If we are able to fight the stressful situation, the hormones in the blood get used up and the body slowly gets to normal. But if the body fails to counter the situation then in the flight response, the hormones remain in the blood causing the symptoms of stress to appear.
Stress is a normal part of life. We can experience the change from our environment, body, mental state of mind, thoughts. Even a good or positive change like childbirth, promotion, or any surprises can also produce stress. To know more about this you can go to https://www.biogetica.com/stress-relief-management-natural-herbal-treatment
Signs and symptoms of stress
The signs and symptoms of stress are as follows –
- Body ache or pain
- Grinding teeth
- Eating disorders like loss or more of appetite
- Trembling of the body
- Weight gain or loss
- Cold and sweaty palms and feet
- Sexual difficulties
Natural treatment for stress
Natural remedies for stress include the combination of Resonance Homeopathy, Ayurveda and dietary supplements. All these natural supplements are believed to calm and stimulate the relaxing mechanism of the body. To know more about our trendsetting stress-relieving products you can consult one of our doctors at https://www.biogetica.com/freedom-kit-with-strease-formula.html
Here are some of the natural ingredients which show good result in stress is as follows:
- Aconite – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to heal stress situations. 
- Ignatia – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to develop better emotional balance in different situations. 
- Arnica – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to stabilize the moods and help to balance the various factors causing stress. 
- Emblica Officinalis – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to regulate the adaptive response to different types of stress. 
- Passiflora Incaranta – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to help to relieve stress levels. 
- Valeriana officinalis – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to help to regulate the adaptive response to different types of stress. 
Foods To Help Relieve Stress
Certain foods and beverages have stress-relieving capacities which help naturally to calm down one when stressed out. Here is the list of such foods and beverages which can help you to relieve stress, they are as follows –
- Blueberries – The antioxidants and phytonutrients present in berries help to relieve stress.
- Yogurt – Studies show that the microbes present in yogurt are found to calm down one’s stress hormonal levels.
- Dark Chocolate – Helps to reduce the stress hormone levels like cortisol. Also, the antioxidants present help to relax down the mind too.
- Milk – It is shown that milk contains Vitamin D which helps us to feel happy.
- Seeds like pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds are a good source of calcium and magnesium which help to reduce stress, depression, etc.
- Avocado – It is also seen to help to reduce stress levels.
- Eggs – It contains many vital nutrients that have major health benefits.
- Seaweed – it is seen that it helps to relieve stress.
- Green Tea – It is also shown to have a good effect to calm down the stress hormone levels.
- Oysters – Are also shown to help to relieve depression and fatigue.
- Chamomile – This tea also helps to calm down our nervous system.
Diet Recommendations For Stress
- Always include moderately cooked vegetables like carrot, beetroot, green leaves, spinach, fennels, onion, yogurt, banana, peanut butter, garlic, etc in your diet to relieve stress and anxiety.
Foods in moderate consumption
- Foods like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, sprouts, and broad beans should be taken occasionally.
- White meat like chicken and turkey must be preferred.
Foods to be avoided
- Foods heavy to digest like wheat, deep-fried foods, canned foods must be avoided.
Natural remedies for stress are a combination of Homeopathic formulations, Ayurvedic herbs, and dietary supplements. These natural supplements with an improved lifestyle and adequate diet can help to address all the aspects of stress and related issues. Biogetica combines all these natural remedies to target the stress from its root cause so that the effects will last for a long period of time. All the Biogetica products are strongly backed with clinical data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and are supported by modern research and trials. If you want to know natural, safe, and effective natural remedies for relieving stress, then consult a doctor for free, please click on https://www.biogetica.com/stress-relief-management-natural-herbal-treatment
Dr Khyati Dave is a licensed Homeopathy Physician and Nutritional Consultant. With Biogetica, she has witnessed many patients, who had otherwise given up hope, heal faster supplemented by our natural methods. She considers consulting Biogetica patients her primary responsibility and honour. She often writes about nutrition, natural treatment methods and diet. Her mission is to apply her medical talents to help each patient heal faster and do her best to give the immunity of patients with so called ‘incurable’ diseases a fighting chance.